Thursday, April 23, 2015

Understanding Masters' Minds

Helllo,
        I've been trying to understand works ofgreat masters of painting for as long as I remember myself.
There has always been the question of how to get into the Masters' intentions of painting their pictures.
Of course with the big names of the craft, there have never been any serious problems-great basics, schools, years of exercising, rubbing shoulders with the glorious contemporaries who wanted to glorify their names for the generations to come, comprehension of the pictures was not that difficult: well-dressed, sitting magnificently beautiful ladies or, fully armed, riding robust white horses kings or emperors.
             But with the arts of the late XIX and early XX centuries, all appeared absolutely different!
How could one get in terms with those new trends and fashions in arts?
It took me quite a lot of time to finally come to understanding how to be tolerant with the new trends and then how to understand the latests art trends.
           But, I will tell you about it next time.
For now, see my next picture.
George

No comments: