Saturday, April 18, 2015

"Is It True?"

Hello after a long time!
.The year 2014 was full of various events which can hardly be worth mentioning.
I went on with my basic activities such as helping people with their communicative problems or rather problems in communication.
I started working with seniors-two groups of students who had left their everyday work and turned into pensioners who had among other unrealized dreams the desire to speak English.
But, perhaps the main life achievement was the decision of my wife to live with me in Prague.
So, she left Belarus in May and since that time has lived with me here, something that we hadn’t hd for such a long time for years.
I went on with painting and made a few new pictures.
Even though the techniques are quite simple and a good number of critical viewers will easily find a lot of both compositional and technical errors, I don’t care much.
I enjoy the process and the final result.
Here is the first work called Out of Darkness
Enjoy
George.

No comments: