Sunday, September 16, 2012

Who are my clients?


Who are my clients?
In fact, everyone who desires to speak better English can become my student.
Most of my clients fall into three basic categories.
One.
Managers who had worked with their domestic business partners, till the moment they realized it was necessary to expand their spheres of business abroad.
They are loyal students, stay with me for a long time.
Two. Adult learners, who never studied English at school.
These people both men and women need English for getting better job.
They are the most diligent learners who work very hard  to become skillful communicators of English.
Three. University graduates who are looking for their first employment and need to go successfully thru a series of interviews.
These learners stay with me till the moment they find a reasonable job and then continue their language education at work.

Dear friends, if you want to become my client, go to the Coaching page to learn the general rules and regulations of our cooperation.
George Rusky

No comments: