Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Future Plans, First Steps

Shalom,
As promised, a few basic ideas for starting a new career.

First I believe is necessary to collect as much information as I can about the objects of Jewish Museum in Prague: 

The Old-New Synagogue
The Maisel Synagogue
The Spanish Synagogue
The PInkas Synagogue
The Klaus Synagogue
The Ceremonial Hall
The Old Jewish Cemetery
                                                    Seven Objects altogether

Next, as soon as I receive the guide certificate, I will go to these places and will make a plan of the route of guiding my guests from one object to another, and from exhibit to exhibit.
I may also think of any questions my customers ask when they go with me.
Nothing spoils the image of an instructor more than her inability to answer randomly asked questions.

After that I may think of getting in touch with Jewish communities in various countries and let them know about my offer of guiding tours in the Jewish Museum in Prague.
I will surely contact local agencies and bureaus where Prague guests may address with the requests for getting a professional guide.

The following will be a website or at least a blog with the description of my services.
And last but not lastest :-) I will regularly tell you about my guiding adventures in this blog.
Well, that's about it for the moment.
If there's something else comes in my mind I will let you know.

Till next post
Yours
George



No comments: