Wednesday, January 30, 2019

How To Speak English In Ten Days.

How To Speak English In Ten Days.


A Course for Total Beginners.

A Message of the Author.

Dear Friend,

I’m sure you know that English has become the World Language, spoken in some countries as the first state language, in others
You can hardly find the area of human activity where this does not occupy a significant position.

In the Czech Republic, as it is in many countries around the world, the number of speakers of English grows every year. How does it happen?

Simple: thousands of children start learning English at basic schools, then continue at secondary schools and so on.
Quite naturally, after several years of school studies, young people speak good English. They can travel, communicate with foreigners or, if they want, find an interesting job.

Of course, you may say: “We are glad that our children can learn English at school.
But we, their parents, we didn’t have much chances to study English at school and now, so many years after school, we need this language. What shall we do?”

Good question.

I’m glad you asked, because
the book you are reading now I wrote for YOU, women and men, who could not study English at school and who need to study this language now, from the scratch.

You know what?

After seven years of teaching beginners of your age, I can say that I understand your problems very well.
Am I right to say that now, at forty-something,
-you have reached a high level in your profession,
-you are an expert in your department,
-you are full of energy and knowledge,
-you want and need to work where you are now, or
-you wish to find another job…and yet,
you can continue to work, use your knowledge or find another job only
If You Speak and Write English.

I agree with you that one thing is to study a foreign language at school, when you are eleven and another is when you work, look after your family, try to find time to rest or chat with your former school-mate, and now… to learn English. I know how difficult it may be. (Please, don’t ask me about my Czech :-))

That is why, since 1997 I’ve constantly thought how to help you with learning English. After years hard work I finally know how to do that.

All you need to start is written in this small book, the rules and exercises to begin and develop your English quickly and easily.

Besides,
I give you my word to personally help you with all you may need to make your studies trouble-free, fast, and funny.
Does it sound good to you? Great!

Let’s not waste our time and immediately go to Unit One.

And, of course, I wish you to speak English as soon as you want!

Good luck,

George Rusky

No comments: